This a lower-sodium version of a traditional Puerto Rican fish stew. Mmmmm! 2 tbsp EVOO 1 medium onion, chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 lb flaky white fish, like haddok, tilapia, or cod, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes 2 bay leaves 1 Anaheim or poblano chile pepper, chopped […]
2 (15 oz) cans no salt added cannellini beans, rinsed, drained, and divided 1 tbsp EVOO ½ lb ground turkey (mixed breast and thigh meat is preferable) 1 white onion, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 2 poblano chiles, seeded and diced 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained 2 tsp chili powder 1 […]
During the winter, I sometimes miss my favorite summer flavors. Here’s a baked version (You know, to take the chill off for those cold winter evenings) of one of my favorite summer tomato salads. You can also use Roma tomatoes in this recipe, if that’s what floats your boat. This recipe qualifies as comfort food […]
We’re back in the R months and the weather is getting colder. To me, this means one thing: Shellfish is in season again! I know, I know, you’re thinking, shellfish? But shellfish are high in cholesterol! That’s sort of true. But according to the statement on what seafood you should eat released by the FDA […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Omega Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- cheap air maxReplica orologi Rolexcheap nike air max uk content instruction would then not be dependent upon a single print word. In accordance with adolescents’ daily involving multiple literacy skills to navigate multiple sources of printqtmddq September 1, 2014
- nike air max pas cherReplica orologirepliche Rolex then replicas are the most useful choice.dkkczs September 1, 2014
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...