It’s always interesting to me to learn about other cultures’ food traditions, especially around relatively universal holidays like New Years. For many Japanese, soba noodles have become a New Years Eve tradition, because they’re symbolic of longevity. And they’re not just a symbol for longevity—they’re rich in protein and fiber, they’re one of the few […]
Tag Archives: soup
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Healthy Spring Desserts 7:10 PM
- Update: The Heartbleed Bug 5:08 PM
- What is Inflammation? 3:39 PM
- The Skinny on Fried Foods 9:59 AM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...
AMA BBQ breakfast Brown Cow burgers Carolyn Murphy Chicken crock pot dinner eggs EVOL fiberlicious fish fruit gluten-free Happy Holidays! health tips heart-healthy level-up to healthy lunch Mary's Chicken meat! meatless monday noodles nutrition info parfait pasta plain nonfat yogurt pork quick and easy salad shellfish sides soap box stuff my mom will eat sustainability Thanksgiving the magical fruit tofu vegan-friendly vegetables what's for dinner? winter Workout zipongo