It’s always interesting to me to learn about other cultures’ food traditions, especially around relatively universal holidays like New Years. For many Japanese, soba noodles have become a New Years Eve tradition, because they’re symbolic of longevity. And they’re not just a symbol for longevity—they’re rich in protein and fiber, they’re one of the few […]
Tag Archives: soup
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #7: Gobble Like a Turkey 1:25 PM
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas 2:47 PM
- How to Choose Better Bread 6:46 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #6: Hummus It Up! 4:39 PM
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...
- Chris MacGregor: What about Costco's Kirkland Signature brand soy m...
- Lisa, MS, RD: Very well said, and my feelings exactly! Thank you...
AMA BBQ breakfast Brown Cow burgers Carolyn Murphy Chicken crock pot dinner eggs EVOL fiberlicious fish fruit gluten-free Happy Holidays! health tips heart-healthy level-up to healthy lunch Mary's Chicken meat! meatless monday noodles nutrition info parfait pasta plain nonfat yogurt pork quick and easy salad shellfish sides soap box stuff my mom will eat sustainability Thanksgiving the magical fruit tofu vegan-friendly vegetables what's for dinner? winter Workout zipongo