2 Dungeness crabs, 2+ lbs each, cracked and cleaned 2 tbsp EVOO + drizzle 1 medium shallot, chopped 1 palmful fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped 1 palmful fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped ½ cup white wine ¼ cup canola oil 8 to 10 garlic cloves, pureed freshly ground black pepper sea salt italian […]
1 pound fresh crabmeat (2 cups), patted dry 1 cup + ½ cup Japanese panko (whole wheat, if you can get it) ¼ cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 large egg white, lightly beaten 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 green onion, chopped 1/3 cup finely diced green bell pepper 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped 1 tsp […]
We’re back in the R months and the weather is getting colder. To me, this means one thing: Shellfish is in season again! I know, I know, you’re thinking, shellfish? But shellfish are high in cholesterol! That’s sort of true. But according to the statement on what seafood you should eat released by the FDA […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Apples to Apples November 3, 2011
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Three Healthy Snack Ideas August 5, 2014
- How to Build a Green Smoothie July 29, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...