2 Dungeness crabs, 2+ lbs each, cracked and cleaned 2 tbsp EVOO + drizzle 1 medium shallot, chopped 1 palmful fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped 1 palmful fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped ½ cup white wine ¼ cup canola oil 8 to 10 garlic cloves, pureed freshly ground black pepper sea salt italian […]
This tasty crab cake recipe cuts down on fat by calling for the patties to get baked rather than fried. And instead of mayonnaise, you can use plain non-fat yogurt — which makes these a fairly healthy version of crab cake. 1 lb fresh crabmeat (2 cups), patted dry 1 cup + 1/2 cup Japanese panko […]
This being one of the months that ends with R means that it’s shellfish season again. Yes, it’s true that some shellfish are high in cholesterol. But according to a statement on what seafood you should eat released by the FDA et al, the type of cholesterol found in shellfish doesn’t have a negative impact on your health. […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Pine Nuts Recipe November 7, 2011
- Condiments 101: The Lowdown on the Top Five September 18, 2014
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Jason Prodoehl September 10, 2014
- The Best Granola Brand – Taste-Test Approved September 10, 2014
- Does Counting Calories Really Work? September 2, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...
- 大樂透獎金: Wonderful website, thank You !!...
- Lisa Park: I totes enjoyed reading this blog post....
- Jason Prodoehl: This is excellent. I've always liked granola, but ...