2 Dungeness crabs, 2+ lbs each, cracked and cleaned 2 tbsp EVOO + drizzle 1 medium shallot, chopped 1 palmful fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped 1 palmful fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped ½ cup white wine ¼ cup canola oil 8 to 10 garlic cloves, pureed freshly ground black pepper sea salt italian […]
1 pound fresh crabmeat (2 cups), patted dry 1 cup + ½ cup Japanese panko (whole wheat, if you can get it) ¼ cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 large egg white, lightly beaten 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 green onion, chopped 1/3 cup finely diced green bell pepper 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped 1 tsp […]
We’re back in the R months and the weather is getting colder. To me, this means one thing: Shellfish is in season again! I know, I know, you’re thinking, shellfish? But shellfish are high in cholesterol! That’s sort of true. But according to the statement on what seafood you should eat released by the FDA […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Healthy Spring Desserts 7:10 PM
- Update: The Heartbleed Bug 5:08 PM
- What is Inflammation? 3:39 PM
- The Skinny on Fried Foods 9:59 AM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...