To take the chill off those cold winter evenings, try this warm tomato salad. You can use Roma tomatoes instead of sugar plum grape tomatoes in this recipe. This roasted tomato salad qualifies as comfort food without being high in fat or calories. And it’s super easy–love it. Roasted Tomato Salad 1 (1 lb) clamshell sugar plum […]
Grapefruit Arugula Salad with Coconut Yogurt Dressing Coconut Yogurt Dressing 1 garlic clove 1 tsp sea salt 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 palmful fresh tarragon, chopped 1 palmful sweetened flaked coconut juice and zest of one lime 2 tbsp EVOO ½ tsp freshly ground pepper Grapefruit Arugula Salad 2 large Organic Rio Star Grapefruit […]
Not all salads are created equal. Bacon bits are not your friend when it comes to salad. Neither are iceberg lettuce and ranch dressing. There are a lot of ways to turn something completely low calorie, packed full of vitamins and minerals, and healthful into something that’s … well, not. The salads we’re talking about here are […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Megan Murphy October 16, 2014
- Five Foods High in Sodium That May Surprise You October 14, 2014
- Can Certain Foods Trigger a Headache? October 7, 2014
- Meet Zipongo’s Resident Dietitian Jason Lau October 2, 2014
- Del: This is awesome!...
- Jason Lau, MS, RD, CDN: Thank you so much for your comment! The recommende...
- Lisa: Great post! Because of our other common sources of...
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...