To take the chill off those cold winter evenings, try this warm tomato salad. You can use Roma tomatoes instead of sugar plum grape tomatoes in this recipe. This roasted tomato salad qualifies as comfort food without being high in fat or calories. And it’s super easy–love it. Roasted Tomato Salad 1 (1 lb) clamshell sugar plum […]
Grapefruit Arugula Salad with Coconut Yogurt Dressing Coconut Yogurt Dressing 1 garlic clove 1 tsp sea salt 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 palmful fresh tarragon, chopped 1 palmful sweetened flaked coconut juice and zest of one lime 2 tbsp EVOO ½ tsp freshly ground pepper Grapefruit Arugula Salad 2 large Organic Rio Star Grapefruit […]
Not all salads are created equal. Bacon bits are not your friend when it comes to salad. Neither are iceberg lettuce and ranch dressing. There are a lot of ways to turn something completely low calorie, packed full of vitamins and minerals, and healthful into something that’s … well, not. The salads we’re talking about here are […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Pine Nuts Recipe November 7, 2011
- Condiments 101: The Lowdown on the Top Five September 18, 2014
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Jason Prodoehl September 10, 2014
- The Best Granola Brand – Taste-Test Approved September 10, 2014
- Does Counting Calories Really Work? September 2, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...
- 大樂透獎金: Wonderful website, thank You !!...
- Lisa Park: I totes enjoyed reading this blog post....
- Jason Prodoehl: This is excellent. I've always liked granola, but ...