Leftover Pork Tenderloin Medallions 1 ½ cups plain nonfat yogurt 2 handfuls sugar plum tomatoes, quartered 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped 2 tbsp capers, drained 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 tbsp red wine vinegar pita breads 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced ~2 handfuls arugula 1. Mix yogurt […]
1 lb pork tenderloin sea salt freshly ground black pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled 1. Wash and trim the pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. 2. Combine […]
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction 1 tbsp EVOO 1 shallot, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup Colavita balsamic vinegar 1 large pinch of sugar 1 palmful fresh rosemary leaves, chopped 1 tsp Dijon mustard cooking spray 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut in 1 inch slices ½ tsp sea salt ½ tsp […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- How to Choose Better Bread 6:46 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #6: Hummus It Up! 4:39 PM
- Healthy Holiday Series: The Optimal Thanksgiving Plate 2:30 PM
- Healthy Holiday Series: Day After Thanksgiving Tips 7:00 AM
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...
- Chris MacGregor: What about Costco's Kirkland Signature brand soy m...
- Lisa, MS, RD: Very well said, and my feelings exactly! Thank you...
- Erin McCarthy, MS, RD: We'd actually recommend that you look at blenders....