Leftover Pork Tenderloin Medallions 1 ½ cups plain nonfat yogurt 2 handfuls sugar plum tomatoes, quartered 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped 2 tbsp capers, drained 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 tbsp red wine vinegar pita breads 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced ~2 handfuls arugula 1. Mix yogurt […]
1 lb pork tenderloin sea salt freshly ground black pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled 1. Wash and trim the pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. 2. Combine […]
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction 1 tbsp EVOO 1 shallot, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup Colavita balsamic vinegar 1 large pinch of sugar 1 palmful fresh rosemary leaves, chopped 1 tsp Dijon mustard cooking spray 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut in 1 inch slices ½ tsp sea salt ½ tsp […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars 12:36 PM
- Homemade Healthy: Cholesterol-Friendly Hamburger 8:28 PM
- Cholesterol 101 5:43 PM
- Top Foods for your Heart 4:18 PM
- Homemade Healthy: No-Sodium French Fries 9:50 AM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...