Leftover Pork Tenderloin Medallions 1 ½ cups plain nonfat yogurt 2 handfuls sugar plum tomatoes, quartered 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped 2 tbsp capers, drained 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 tbsp red wine vinegar pita breads 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced ~2 handfuls arugula 1. Mix yogurt […]
1 lb pork tenderloin sea salt freshly ground black pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled 1. Wash and trim the pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. 2. Combine […]
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction 1 tbsp EVOO 1 shallot, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup Colavita balsamic vinegar 1 large pinch of sugar 1 palmful fresh rosemary leaves, chopped 1 tsp Dijon mustard cooking spray 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut in 1 inch slices ½ tsp sea salt ½ tsp […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Megan Murphy October 16, 2014
- Five Foods High in Sodium That May Surprise You October 14, 2014
- Can Certain Foods Trigger a Headache? October 7, 2014
- Meet Zipongo’s Resident Dietitian Jason Lau October 2, 2014
- Del: This is awesome!...
- Jason Lau, MS, RD, CDN: Thank you so much for your comment! The recommende...
- Lisa: Great post! Because of our other common sources of...
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...