This chicken is incredible. Incredible, like this: There’s something magical about this combination of herbs and spices, with the lemon juice and white wine. And the beauty of it is, you probably have most of these things at home in your fridge right now, which makes it easy to keep chicken breasts in your freezer […]
This weekend, I was dogsitting for my mom, so I had the opportunity to go head-to-head with my nemesis. As you may remember, my one previous grilling experience was mostly disastrous. But, I learned that marinating your meat is a super easy way to reduce the production of the carcinogens that result from grilling. This […]
I’ve been known to go on vegetarian kicks every now and then. In college, I went vegan for about 6 months after I saw a really graphic video about the treatment of commercially-raised chickens. I’m not going to post it, but if you’re really curious, Google “chicken farming cruelty,” and you’re sure to find something […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars 12:36 PM
- Update: The Heartbleed Bug 5:08 PM
- What is Inflammation? 3:39 PM
- The Skinny on Fried Foods 9:59 AM
- Artificial Sweeteners: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives 3:15 PM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...