Your heart’s probably the coolest muscle in your body, not to mention the most important. Here are a few heart-healthy foods to include in your diet. Reducing Heart Attack Risk with Turmeric Turmeric is the spice that makes curry and mustard yellow. A natural anti-inflammatory, it’s been shown to reduce heart attack risk in bypass […]
There’s something magical about this lemon grilled chicken recipe. It has to do with the combination of herbs and spices, with the lemon juice and white wine. And the beauty of it is, you probably have most of these things at home in your fridge right now, which makes it easy to keep chicken breasts […]
This a lower-sodium version of a traditional Puerto Rican fish stew — also known as Bacalao. Mmmmm! Puerto Rican Fish Stew (aka Bacalao) 2 tbsp EVOO 1 medium onion, chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 lb flaky white fish, like haddok, tilapia, or cod, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces 1 14 oz can diced […]
When it comes to vegetable dishes, vegans know what’s up. Sometimes vegetarians add flavor to veggie dishes by covering everything with cheese, but vegans don’t have that option. A lot of vegan chefs have come up with some pretty incredible healthy flavors, relying on plant-based foods like onions and fresh herbs rather than fat-heavy cheeses. Give this […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Chad Bonner October 30, 2014
- The Best Non-Dairy Milk – Taste-Test Approved October 29, 2014
- Why a Big Meal Makes You Sleepy October 22, 2014
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Megan Murphy October 16, 2014
- Del: This is awesome!...
- Jason Lau, MS, RD, CDN: Thank you so much for your comment! The recommende...
- Lisa: Great post! Because of our other common sources of...
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...