1/4 c stone-ground mustard 1 tbsp honey 1 lb ground turkey breast 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper 2 tsp canola oil 4 whole wheat hamburger roles, toasted lettuce, tomato slices, and other desired burger fixin’s 1. Whisk mustard and honey in a small bowl until smooth. 2. Combine turkey, 3 tbsp of the mustard […]
Tag Archives: ground turkey
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Apples to Apples November 3, 2011
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Three Healthy Snack Ideas August 5, 2014
- How to Build a Green Smoothie July 29, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...
alcohol AMA BBQ breakfast Brown Cow burgers Carolyn Murphy Chicken crab crock pot dinner eggs EVOL fiberlicious fish fruit gluten-free Happy Holidays! heart-healthy level-up to healthy lunch Mary's Chicken meat! meatless monday noodles nutrition info pasta plain nonfat yogurt pork quick and easy salad shellfish sides soap box stuff my mom will eat sustainability Thanksgiving the magical fruit tofu vegan-friendly vegetables what's for dinner? winter Workout zipongo