1/4 c stone-ground mustard 1 tbsp honey 1 lb ground turkey breast 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper 2 tsp canola oil 4 whole wheat hamburger roles, toasted lettuce, tomato slices, and other desired burger fixin’s 1. Whisk mustard and honey in a small bowl until smooth. 2. Combine turkey, 3 tbsp of the mustard [...]
Tag Archives: ground turkey
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- Apples to Apples November 3, 2011
- No-Mayo Tuna Salad August 31, 2011
- Buy Food in Bulk to Save Money March 26, 2013
- Healthy Recipes March 12, 2013
- How to Choose Safe Seafood March 11, 2013
- How To Avoid Wasting Food and Keep to your Grocery Budget January 31, 2013
- Selma Draxler: American Health Journal is seeking for partner sit...
- mystery guest: Love this history of tri-tip. Very interesting!...
- Carolyn Murphy: Hi there, Great question! It can sometimes be a l...
- visitor: How come none of your recipes have nutritional ana...
BBQ breakfast Brown Cow burgers Carolyn Murphy Chicken crock pot dinner eggs EVOL fish fruit Happy Holidays! health tips heart-healthy level-up to healthy lunch Mary's Chicken meat! meatless monday noodles nutrition info parfait pasta plain nonfat yogurt pork quick and easy salad sauces sausage scramble shellfish sides soap box stuff my mom will eat sustainability Thanksgiving the magical fruit tofu vegan-friendly vegetables what's for dinner? winter Workout zipongo