Grapefruit Arugula Salad with Coconut Yogurt Dressing Coconut Yogurt Dressing 1 garlic clove 1 tsp sea salt 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 palmful fresh tarragon, chopped 1 palmful sweetened flaked coconut juice and zest of one lime 2 tbsp EVOO ½ tsp freshly ground pepper Grapefruit Arugula Salad 2 large Organic Rio Star Grapefruit […]
My great grandfather used to say, “I’ll eat any pie, so long as it’s apple.” I wonder if he would have been so enthusiastic about apple pie had he known just how much sugar and butter it usually has (and really, what the impact of these things is on our health). I like this recipe, […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Pine Nuts Recipe November 7, 2011
- Why a Big Meal Makes You Sleepy October 22, 2014
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Megan Murphy October 16, 2014
- Five Foods High in Sodium That May Surprise You October 14, 2014
- Can Certain Foods Trigger a Headache? October 7, 2014
- Del: This is awesome!...
- Jason Lau, MS, RD, CDN: Thank you so much for your comment! The recommende...
- Lisa: Great post! Because of our other common sources of...
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...