Grapefruit Arugula Salad with Coconut Yogurt Dressing Coconut Yogurt Dressing 1 garlic clove 1 tsp sea salt 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt 1 palmful fresh tarragon, chopped 1 palmful sweetened flaked coconut juice and zest of one lime 2 tbsp EVOO ½ tsp freshly ground pepper Grapefruit Arugula Salad 2 large Organic Rio Star Grapefruit […]
My great grandfather used to say, “I’ll eat any pie, so long as it’s apple.” I wonder if he would have been so enthusiastic about apple pie had he known just how much sugar and butter it usually has (and really, what the impact of these things is on our health). I like this recipe, […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Post-Thanksgiving Eating Tips November 26, 2014
- Healthy Holiday Tips for a Lighter Season November 19, 2014
- Meet Zipongo’s Director of Biz Dev Socheata Poeuv November 13, 2014
- Get Your Brussels Sprouts – in Season Now November 10, 2014
- Del: This is awesome!...
- Jason Lau, MS, RD, CDN: Thank you so much for your comment! The recommende...
- Lisa: Great post! Because of our other common sources of...
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...