1 lb pork tenderloin sea salt freshly ground black pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled 1. Wash and trim the pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. 2. Combine […]
Have I mentioned that I love roasted squash? Oh my gosh, do I ever. I also recently discovered pumpkin curry at a restaurant near my office in San Francisco, and now Kabocha pumpkins are probably one of my favorite things to eat. This recipe is great with a single type of squash, or a couple […]
As little kids, my brother and I snubbed oatmeal, unless it had the little sugar dinosaurs in it. If we didn’t get dinosaurs, we picked at our oatmeal with our fingers. Then, we gave our mother a big hug. Sometimes, she didn’t notice before she left for work and she wore little oatmeal handprints all […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Apples to Apples November 3, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- Omega Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- How To Build a Green Smoothie July 29, 2014
- Five Foods to Beat Stress July 22, 2014
- Five Popular “Health” Foods That Aren’t Really Healthy July 11, 2014
- Drinking Alcohol in a Healthy Diet July 1, 2014
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...