1 lb pork tenderloin sea salt freshly ground black pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled 1. Wash and trim the pork and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. 2. Combine […]
Have I mentioned that I love roasted squash? Oh my gosh, do I ever. I also recently discovered pumpkin curry at a restaurant near my office in San Francisco, and now Kabocha pumpkins are probably one of my favorite things to eat. This recipe is great with a single type of squash, or a couple […]
As little kids, my brother and I snubbed oatmeal, unless it had the little sugar dinosaurs in it. If we didn’t get dinosaurs, we picked at our oatmeal with our fingers. Then, we gave our mother a big hug. Sometimes, she didn’t notice before she left for work and she wore little oatmeal handprints all […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Omega Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- cheap air maxReplica orologi Rolexcheap nike air max uk content instruction would then not be dependent upon a single print word. In accordance with adolescents’ daily involving multiple literacy skills to navigate multiple sources of printqtmddq September 1, 2014
- nike air max pas cherReplica orologirepliche Rolex then replicas are the most useful choice.dkkczs September 1, 2014
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...