1 lb ground turkey breast 1/4 c stone-ground mustard 1 tbsp honey 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper 2 tsp canola oil 4 whole wheat hamburger roles, toasted lettuce, tomato slices, and other desired burger fixin’s 1. Whisk mustard and honey in a small bowl until smooth. 2. Combine turkey, 3 tbsp of the mustard […]
My first solo grilling attempt was…a learning experience, at best. Fortunately, it turned out to be pretty valuable, because I learned some important stuff about cooking food in a healthy way. It happened a few weeks ago, I had grilled once before (albeit under heavy supervision), so I didn’t think I’d have any trouble this […]
- The Skinny on Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce Recipe November 16, 2011
- Baked Apple Recipe November 3, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Pine Nuts Recipe November 7, 2011
- Condiments 101: The Lowdown on the Top Five September 18, 2014
- Zipongo Welcomes New Hire Jason Prodoehl September 10, 2014
- The Best Granola Brand – Taste-Test Approved September 10, 2014
- Does Counting Calories Really Work? September 2, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Glad you found it useful, Jason!...
- 大樂透獎金: Wonderful website, thank You !!...
- Lisa Park: I totes enjoyed reading this blog post....
- Jason Prodoehl: This is excellent. I've always liked granola, but ...