I’ve been known to go on vegetarian kicks every now and then. In college, I went vegan for about 6 months after I saw a really graphic video about the treatment of commercially-raised chickens. I’m not going to post it, but if you’re really curious, Google “chicken farming cruelty,” and you’re sure to find something […]
Grabbing a cup of coffee or a latte in the morning is a quick energy fix but usually leaves your stomach grumbling. If you want your energy, calcium, and antioxidants all packed into one meal, try this recipe for an Açai Parfait. The first ingredient, Sambazon Original Açai Smoothie Pack, contains açai berries, which are […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Cooking with Alcohol 11:58 AM
- Homemade Healthy: Cholesterol-Friendly Hamburger 8:28 PM
- Cholesterol 101 5:43 PM
- Top Foods for your Heart 4:18 PM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...