I’ve been known to go on vegetarian kicks every now and then. In college, I went vegan for about 6 months after I saw a really graphic video about the treatment of commercially-raised chickens. I’m not going to post it, but if you’re really curious, Google “chicken farming cruelty,” and you’re sure to find something […]
Grabbing a cup of coffee or a latte in the morning is a quick energy fix but usually leaves your stomach grumbling. If you want your energy, calcium, and antioxidants all packed into one meal, try this recipe for an Açai Parfait. The first ingredient, Sambazon Original Açai Smoothie Pack, contains açai berries, which are […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- Does Counting Calories Really Work? September 2, 2014
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Three Healthy Snack Ideas August 5, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...