I’ve been known to go on vegetarian kicks every now and then. In college, I went vegan for about 6 months after I saw a really graphic video about the treatment of commercially-raised chickens. I’m not going to post it, but if you’re really curious, Google “chicken farming cruelty,” and you’re sure to find something […]
Grabbing a cup of coffee or a latte in the morning is a quick energy fix but usually leaves your stomach grumbling. If you want your energy, calcium, and antioxidants all packed into one meal, try this recipe for an Açai Parfait. The first ingredient, Sambazon Original Açai Smoothie Pack, contains açai berries, which are […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Omega Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Apples to Apples November 3, 2011
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Three Healthy Snack Ideas August 5, 2014
- How to Build a Green Smoothie July 29, 2014
- Five Foods to Beat Stress July 22, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...