*sigh* It hasn’t even been a week, and I miss my oven. The weather turned chilly today, and I really really really wanted to make Baked Apples. Have you ever had them? Made right, and served with a tiny dollop of whipped cream, they’re a warm, sweet, low-calorie dessert, with fiber and protein to boot. […]
I’m living in a residence hotel while I look for a new apartment. It’s not bad at all—it’s small, but it’s in a safe neighborhood, it’s clean and inexpensive, and I’ve been sleeping really well. The only challenge seems to be that the microwave is new, and the electric is old. My first night there, […]
As little kids, my brother and I snubbed oatmeal, unless it had the little sugar dinosaurs in it. If we didn’t get dinosaurs, we picked at our oatmeal with our fingers. Then, we gave our mother a big hug. Sometimes, she didn’t notice before she left for work and she wore little oatmeal handprints all […]
If you drink alcohol, this has happened to you. Maybe you got a little carried away with the Labor Day beers. Maybe a celebratory glass of champagne just didn’t settle right. Maybe a Friday evening started with a round of beers, continued with tequila shooters, proceeded with a really awesome drink you wish you remembered […]
July 26th Healthy Deal: Evol Wraps Breakfast Yogurt w/ Cherry Ginger Granola – 225 calories, 19g of protein, – ¼ cup of Laughing Giraffe Cherry Ginger Granola – 145 calories – 1 Siggi’s Plain Yogurt – 80 calories Morning Snack – 221 calories – Bottle of Zico Natural Coconut Water – 60 calories, natural sugar, […]
July 24th Healthy Deal: Annie Chun’s Seaweed Snacks Breakfast Healthy Cereal and Scrambled Egg Whites – 480 calories, 13g fiber, 32g protein, 65% Calcium Healthy Cereal w/ Banana – 415 calories, 19g of protein, 13g of Fiber, rich in Magnesium and Phosphorus and Calcium – ¾ cup of Uncle Sam Original Cereal – 140 calories […]
July 23rd Healthy Deal: Blue Diamond almonds Total Calories: 1766 Breakfast Multigrain Cereal Bowl, with Lowfat Yogurt and Strawberries – 360 calories, 20g protein, 7g fiber, high in calcium and Vitamin C & D, packed with probiotics Multigrain Cereal Bowl – 180 calories, 9g protein, 4g fiber, rich with Calcium and Vitamin D – […]
July 22nd Healthy Deal: Vita Spelt Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Muir Glen Organic Chunky Tomato Sauce Total Calories: 1798 Breakfast Cherry Ginger Granola and Yogurt w/ Strawberries – 445 calories, 4.5g fiber, 80% of Vitamin C, 18.5g protein, high in calcium, full of probiotics for digestive health – 1 cup of Brown Cow lowfat plain […]
July 21st Today’s Healthy Deal – Organic Asparagus Today’s Meals – 1810 Calories Breakfast Peanut Butter Cereal Bowl with Veggie Scramble – 423 calories, 32g high quality protein, high in calcium and Vitamin C & D, probiotics, 4g fiber Peanut Butter Cereal Bowl – 170 calories, 10g protein, 2g fiber, rich with Calcium and Vitamin […]
Hello! This is Andrew Duffy, your friendly Food and Fitness Editor for Zipongo. We’ve been getting some great feedback on Zipongo and how we can help you live healthier, and many of you have asked for guidance on how to incorporate the Healthy Deals into your meals and a healthy lifestyle. So, starting today, we’re […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Omega Fatty Acids January 23, 2014
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- cheap air maxReplica orologi Rolexcheap nike air max uk content instruction would then not be dependent upon a single print word. In accordance with adolescents’ daily involving multiple literacy skills to navigate multiple sources of printqtmddq September 1, 2014
- nike air max pas cherReplica orologirepliche Rolex then replicas are the most useful choice.dkkczs September 1, 2014
- What Oils Should You Cook With? August 14, 2014
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...