This chicken is incredible. Incredible, like this: There’s something magical about this combination of herbs and spices, with the lemon juice and white wine. And the beauty of it is, you probably have most of these things at home in your fridge right now, which makes it easy to keep chicken breasts in your freezer […]
This weekend, I was dogsitting for my mom, so I had the opportunity to go head-to-head with my nemesis. As you may remember, my one previous grilling experience was mostly disastrous. But, I learned that marinating your meat is a super easy way to reduce the production of the carcinogens that result from grilling. This […]
My first solo grilling attempt was…a learning experience, at best. Fortunately, it turned out to be pretty valuable, because I learned some important stuff about cooking food in a healthy way. It happened a few weeks ago, I had grilled once before (albeit under heavy supervision), so I didn’t think I’d have any trouble this […]
On July 4th 1776, Congress approved the Declaration of Independence, marking the formation of the United States of America. Those were the days when you could write the Declaration of Independence, shed the yoke of British rule, and invent a plow and macaroni machine in your spare time – you go Thomas Jefferson! Life was […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Apples to Apples 8:18 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #7: Gobble Like a Turkey 1:25 PM
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas 2:47 PM
- How to Choose Better Bread 6:46 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #6: Hummus It Up! 4:39 PM
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...
- Chris MacGregor: What about Costco's Kirkland Signature brand soy m...
- Lisa, MS, RD: Very well said, and my feelings exactly! Thank you...