You may be wondering about CVE-2014-0160 (aka the Heartbleed Bug) in OpenSSL. Zipongo is happy to report that there is no evidence that our servers have been affected. This can be validated here. However, in order to secure our data from this point forward, we’ve: updated all of our servers with the latest patch to […]
Happy Holidays from the Z-Squad!
A number of people asked if it would be possible to see all the deals available for the month, and if you could buy more than one deal at a time. In response, we’ve launched a new version of Zipongo Healthy Deals, that allows you to browse and buy multiple food deals, with just a […]
Hello! This is Andrew Duffy, your friendly Food and Fitness Editor for Zipongo. We’ve been getting some great feedback on Zipongo and how we can help you live healthier, and many of you have asked for guidance on how to incorporate the Healthy Deals into your meals and a healthy lifestyle. So, starting today, we’re […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce November 16, 2011
- Roasted Broccoli November 7, 2011
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars July 17, 2013
- Our Soy Milk Picks September 30, 2013
- Five Hidden Sources of Sugar August 12, 2014
- Three Healthy Snack Ideas August 5, 2014
- How to Build a Green Smoothie July 29, 2014
- Five Foods to Beat Stress July 22, 2014
- Bobby Maknoon: Hi Liliana, The ...
- liliana: Thanks for the helpful post. Obviously we should...
- Lauren: Excellent list. Always looking for a lower calorie...
- jayashree: nice article...