You may be wondering about CVE-2014-0160 (aka the Heartbleed Bug) in OpenSSL. Zipongo is happy to report that there is no evidence that our servers have been affected. This can be validated here. However, in order to secure our data from this point forward, we’ve: updated all of our servers with the latest patch to […]
A number of people asked if it would be possible to see all the deals available for the month, and if you could buy more than one deal at a time. In response, we’ve launched a new version of Zipongo Healthy Deals, that allows you to browse and buy multiple food deals, with just a […]
Hello! This is Andrew Duffy, your friendly Food and Fitness Editor for Zipongo. We’ve been getting some great feedback on Zipongo and how we can help you live healthier, and many of you have asked for guidance on how to incorporate the Healthy Deals into your meals and a healthy lifestyle. So, starting today, we’re […]
- Poppin’ Cranberry Sauce 12:35 AM
- Roasted Broccoli 9:51 PM
- Our Soy Milk Picks 7:22 PM
- Wiser Wednesdays #2: Battle of the Snack Bars 12:36 PM
- Update: The Heartbleed Bug 5:08 PM
- What is Inflammation? 3:39 PM
- The Skinny on Fried Foods 9:59 AM
- Artificial Sweeteners: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives 3:15 PM
- Lindsey Swanson: Finally a source that tries to remain objective an...
- Sia: You forgot "big stack of bacon"!...
- Brad: Great list! And thanks so much for including our c...
- Sia: I hear good things about the nutribullet. It is a ...